("hello world");

(Word count: 218)

ヾ(°∇°*) 
As an EMT
I’m Daniel, a freshman from the Class of 2020. I was born in Singapore, but raised in the Bay Area, CA. I graduated from high school in the UK in 2013, and having since completed a gap year as a political campaign volunteer (for the 2014 Indonesian presidential elections) and my two-year national service obligation in Singapore as an EMT for the Singapore Civil Defence Force, I finally made it here to Amherst. And I wouldn’t trade it for anything!! (Ask me that again in winter though… if you can find me under the mountain of blankets I’d doubtless be hiding under)

I love travelling! TripAdvisor tells me I’ve visited
 12% of the planet. So that’s another 88% to go! 

At Amherst, I’m a prospective Computer Science/Psychology double major – but emphasis on the prospective – and I spend my Fridays at the Book & Plow farm either picking or cleaning vegetables, but always having a great time. I also have the privilege of serving as an AAS (Association of Amherst Students) Senator for my class, and sit on the AAS Budgetary Committee.

In my free time, I most enjoy meeting new people, discovering new experiences, and pushing my boundaries.  
Some other interests include photography, snowboarding, and (slowly) sipping on wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment